Some guidelines on how to write a review for You The Critic.
When you're reviewing a programme here are a few tips to point you in the right direction.
1. Try to write at least 200 words. Anything less than that is really just a comment.
2. Write a couple of sentences to explain what the programme is about. An overview.
3. Did you like or dislike the show? Explain your reasons why.
4. If it's a comedy did you think it was funny or not? Say why.
5. If it's a drama, was the acting any good? Was the script any good?
6. What did you think of the plot?
7. Would you watch it again?
You can review any show you like. If there isn't already a story up on the site, click on 'write a review' and we'll create a page for you.
If you're on Facebook and/or Twitter, add your name so that everyone knows it's by you.